You can probably do this on most platforms; Here. I’m using Photoshop CS2.
1. open your image
2. duplicate the Background layer twice
3. create a new layer above Copy 1; fill it with a neon blue (preferably #00f7e3); set the blending mode to Screen
Copy 2 is temporarily hidden in this image
4. create a new layer above Copy 2; fill it with a bright red (preferably #e10000); set the blending mode to Screen
5. merge the colored layers down to their respective backgrounds (red merges into Copy 2, blue merges into Copy 1)
6. (optional) desaturate the original background layer (ctrl-shift-u)
red + blue layers are temporarily hidden in this image
7. set the blending mode of both Red and Blue to Darken
this almost resaturates it, but no other noticeable difference
8. nudge Blue to the right a few pixels until you get the effect you want
9. nudge Red to the left a few pixels until you get the effect you want
10. save and you’re done!
I hope this tutorial helped; If you have any questions please just ask!